Where is my car?

Vehicles are usually towed because they were in violation of the Town Ordinances, State Laws or were towed from a privately owned lot, at the request of a property owner/agent. In any case, the company that towed the vehicle is required to contact our communications center and report the vehicle’s registration, make, date and location from where it was towed. You can email the Milton Police Department's Administrative Assistant or call the Milton Police Department between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Monday through Friday) at 802-893-6171. After hours please contact 802-893-2424 for our 24-hour dispatch.

Show All Answers

1. I need to get a copy of my accident report. Where do I go?
2. How do I "press charges" against someone?
3. Can you help me remember which officer i spoke to?
4. Where is my car?