Programs & Events
Visit our Online Portal to find out about, and sign up for, all currently offered programs, events, camps, activities, and more! We are always on the look out for new and exciting opportunities to bring to Milton residents. Please contact us any time with ideas and proposals.
Want to stay up-to-date on all that's happening with Milton Recreation? Make sure to sign up for our email newsletter! You'll receive periodic emails with upcoming programs and events, projects, news, and more.
Our world has been turned upside down and inside out amid the pandemic, and Milton Recreation programs and events may look quite different during this time. Please know that Milton Recreation will have specific guidelines and protocols in place, as the health and safety of the community is paramount. These guidelines may include:
- Asking health screening questions and taking temperature checks
- Requiring participants to wear a cloth facial covering when indoors or when physical distancing is not possible
- Restriction of shared equipment
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene schedules
- Programs or events could be canceled on short notice
- Reduced numbers of attendees at events
- Parks and park amenities could be affected and there could be
- Other unforeseen guidelines
Parks and Outdoor Recreation Areas
All Bombardier Park amenities are open for use with proper precautions. Open spaces and trails at Bombardier Park, Milton Town Forest, Eagle Mountain Natural Area, Lamoille River Walk, and River Street Park are also open for use. Users must adhere strictly to all current State of Vermont safety guidelines. Please stay smart and stay safe!
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6’ from persons outside of your household at all times
The Milton Recreation Department is an advocate for quality recreation programs and a community resource for recreational local, non-profit organizations. This dynamic and unique role allows us to foster Milton as a livable community, while promoting and improving healthy lifestyle choices through access, opportunity, and affordable recreation programs. Our mission is to advance parks and recreation efforts which enhance the quality of life for the community of Milton.