Forest Fire Warden

By State Law, if you wish to burn natural wood or debris outdoors, you must obtain a Burn Permit from the Town Forest Fire Warden. The warden in your town will be able to advise you on local burning regulations and current conditions.

Only you can prevent wildfires.

Burning Information